Quels fils pour Kumihimo

jlkrichard

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté recemment le livre "50 bijoux kumihimo" et je ne sais pas du tout avec quels fils réalisés tous ces bijoux.
Pour le kumihimo sans perles quel est le plus joli rendu ?
et pour le kumihimo avec perles je pense que cest le c lon et le fil de soie
Merci pour votre aide

bonjour , je n'ai encore jamais fait de kumihimo avec des perles , mais sans perles moi j'aime beaucoup le nylon tressé en 0,8, 1 ou 1,2 mm

I've made good experiences with Toho 8/0, Toho Magatama, Farfalle Beads, Miyuki 8/0, Miyuki drops and Miyuki Magtama. For 8/0 beads and Farfalle Linhasita cord or 1mm satin cord gives you a wide range of colors.
For Miyuki drops and Toho Magatama I can highly recommend the 0,8 mm "Gewachste Perlenschnur":
http://www.menem-online.com/epages/15498872.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15498872
Just type 0,8 into the search field to find it.
The shop holds 0,5 mm thread as well but I prefer the 0,8 mm thread, in the end it seems to be thinner to me. To arrange the pearls you can "paint" the beginning of the cord with nail polish, let it dry and then cut a "peak" into it. A nice addittion to this combination is satin cord 1mm (for those threads you want to leave "pearl free"). This gives more structure to the jewellery, especially in 16 thread Kongo works.

Dernière édition:
Retour