Bague Eclipse - peyote

Moi qui n'aime pas les trop grosses bagues
J'ai bien envie d'essayer
Merci beaucoup pour ta créativité
et ton partage
:merciwb0:

MERCI de nous donner la possibilité de réaliser cette superbe Bague ! et encore BRAVO !

:wow:merci Elphaine, je trouve cette bague (ainsi que la link d'ailleurs) superbe, quel chic!! merci pour le shéma!!!!:yapluka:

HEllo everybody

I have a question. I really want to make this beautiful ring but I have problems with the schema. Is somebody able to help me with this schema in english or german? Please!!!!!!!!!! This ring is so beautiful.

Alice

:wow:

I have a question. I really want to make this beautiful ring but I have problems with the schema. Is somebody able to help me with this schema in english or german? Please!!!!!!!!!! This ring is so beautiful.

Alice

:wow:

Hi Alice, maybe somebody will help you with the translation... but please note that the members who offer their patterns and creations here just do it with a kind spirit of generosity, so we shouldn't abuse of their kindness... I personally take care of helping members who have troubles with French, but, as I can't translate everything (I wouldn't have enough time to do it!) for anyone asking for it, I prefer avoiding it for patterns not to become biased towards all of you. Thank you for your understanding.

Dernière modification par un modérateur:
Hi Alice, maybe somebody will help you with the translation... but please note that the members who offer their patterns and creations here just do it with a kind spirit of generosity, so we shouldn't abuse of their kindness... I personally take care of helping members who have troubles with French, but, as I can't translate everything (I wouldn't have enough time to do it!) for anyone asking for it, I prefer avoiding it for patterns not to become biased towards all of you. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Francesca,
I think there is a little missunderstanding. I don't want to have the whole pattern in english there is just one point I don't understand and want to ask. And I also know that it is very generous of Elphaine to share this pattern.
I didn't know that it's forbidden to ask for help in this forum. So I'm sorry that I made this fault and I will never ask again.

Dernière modification par un modérateur:
Retour