grille peyote bracelet tribal

Sauvegarder les grilles

Il y a une version d'essai telechargeable sur le net mais on ne peut pas sauvegarder les grilles alors faut faire de la copie d'ecran :) !

Hallo, sorry for not speaking French... I will try in English and Italian!!!
I don't succeed in copy and paste the grille, can you explain me exacly how you can do this?

Ciao, scusa se non parlo francese.... Io non riesco a fare il copia/incolla, puoi dirmi esattamente come riesci a fare questa operazione?

Grazie mille ciao Babala

Hallo, sorry for not speaking French... I will try in English and Italian!!!
I don't succeed in copy and paste the grille, can you explain me exacly how you can do this?

Ciao, scusa se non parlo francese.... Io non riesco a fare il copia/incolla, puoi dirmi esattamente come riesci a fare questa operazione?

Grazie mille ciao Babala

Hello Babala,
I don't speak Italian at all but I manage English. To make a screenshot of your computer it is reaaally easy you have a special key on your keyboard for this. On a UK Qwerty Keyboard it is Print Scrn, but in italian I must admit that I don't know !
Anyway it's located in the top right corner of your keyboard, close to the pause key.

By typing this key you will take a snapshot of what is displayed on your screen. You just have to open paint and click edit then paste to retrieve the snapshot and modify it.

I hope my explanations were clear enough. Otherwise, don't hesitate to send a private message, I would be glad to help you !

Have a nice day :) !
Cheers,

Retour